Linggo, Enero 18, 2015

CEBU-BOHOL TRIP

Yey! Finally back on posting at this site again! after how many months hehehe..

and sa aking pagbabalik here's my family outing from cebu to bohol (thanks to piso fare :))

so here's the picture of my son's crying, so scard to ride the plane :)
He keeps on asking me to hold him kasi baka mahulog daw sya... :)

touched down cebu... :)


Lapu Lapu City
 Pedro Calungsod Shrine ...
 Fort San Pedro...
 Magellan's Cross...

BOHOL...

Chocolate hills...
 Shiphaus...


 Tarsiers...
 Pedro Pio...
 to beach!!!
Panglao Beach!

 Dinner at seaside..
 Good morning Bohol!!!

and that's it..
Hope I can go back here...
Spend more time bitin ang 3 dyas 2 nights, puro byahe lang pero okay lang basta with my loved ones :)

Philippines is love!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento